This area of the CLIP website is dedicated to information about local government financial statistics.
CLIP Finance (CLIP F) is a consultative group which considers the collection, presentation and analysis of data on local government finance. It has been in existence since 2006, prior to this the group was known as Working Group on Local Government Financial Statistics (WGLGFS).
The membership consists of representatives from central government departments, local government, CIPFA and the Audit Commission, and generally meets three times a year.
The CLIP F group last met on 11 June 2012. The following agenda was covered:
(1) Minutes of last meeting held on 29 February 2012
(2) Action points from last meeting and points carried forward from previous meetings
(3) Single data list gateway process
(4) Implications of business rates retention on NNDR1 information requirements
(5) Council tax changes in 2013-14 discussion paper
(6) Joined-up working with DfE (s251 / RO1) and HSCIC/CIPFA (PSS-EX1 / RO3)
(7) Proposed Quarterly Revenue Outturn Form 2012-13
(8) Update on Whole of Government Accounts
AOB and date of next meeting(s)
The next meeting will take place on 14 September 2012. If you would like to attend please email Jenny Allan (details above in the contacts section).